I first introduced the commercial property guide to lawn and landscape business owners 10 years ago.
I have made significant changes and improvements to the guide and here is what it includes:
- Creating a Commercial Client Profile
- Advertising to Acquire Commercial Accounts
- Finding & Contacting Decision Makers
- Meeting The Commercial Property Manager
- How to Successfully Bid Commercial Work
- Your Employees & Commercial Work
- Presenting Your Commercial Proposal
- When They Say No
The guide also includes the examples you need to secure these commercial clients every other landscape company wants, including:
- The Commercial Site Inspection Template
- The Introduction Letter to Get In The Door
- The Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Property Proposal
And I have never made a “guarantee” like this before, but I am so confident in this guide and what it can do for you, I am going to do something I have never done before:
If you follow the steps in this guide and use the examples and the templates, I guarantee you will be able to secure no less than $250,000 in new commercial work – MINIMUM!
If I’m wrong you can have your money back and you can keep the guide and all of the examples and templates and I will spend an hour on the phone with you personally to answer any of your questions or help you in any way possible.
This is it. If you want the commercial maintenance contracts that every lawn and landscape business chases after, this guide will be your blueprint.
NO Waiting! Download Instantly!