** Several of the other guides for sale on this site are included in “The Lawn Care Business Bible”, including “The Commercial Property Guide” and “33 Letters to Grow Your Lawn and Landscape Business” and “The Fastest & Most Effective Way to Grow Your Lawn and Landscape Business”. You can save money by purchasing this guide versus the other ones individually.**
I understand… You do not need to explain. I know exactly what you are going through. I know how frustrated, stressed out and tired you are. I know this business can be really hard at times and even though you may have considered giving up several times, here you are, trying to figure it all out.
I can promise you that this is a good business to own. I know there is a lot of competition out there. I know there are people who drive prices down and make it hard to profit. I know employees are extremely difficult to find and keep.
How do I know all of this?
Because I am a lawn and landscape business owner just like you – and I have been since 1989. That’s 28 years of triumphs and mistakes.
I have done my best to include everything in this guide that I know you will need, want to know or at least have wondered about at one time or another.
It took me 16 months to write this and I really broke things down so anyone can understand and benefit from the stories, ideas, advice, examples, etc.
It’s all here – everything you need to turn your “business” into a thriving, growing, money-making company that does NOT take up all of your time.
There are over 500 pages in this guide, including:
- Chapter 1 – My Story – How I got started in the business, how I initially grew my business and how I knew it was time to make changes because I was on the verge of failure.
- Chapter 2 – Fixing Your Business – Teaching you how to determine what is wrong with your business and making the necessary decisions and moves to get things back on track and in a position for you to succeed.
- Chapter 3 – Know Your Numbers – If you do not know the numbers of your business, you are doomed to fail, but this guide will show you what you need to know and how to put what you learn to use. This includes budgeting, setting hourly rates for your work, profit and loss and more.
- Chapter 4 – Estimating – It is not as simple as creating a bid and handing it to someone. Those who know how to estimate their work and present it for bid properly will always get the best accounts that pay the most money every single time. Estimating is not a science but this section will teach you how to be as accurate as possible every time you bid.
- Chapter 5 – Marketing & Advertising – There are many different ways to promote and advertise a business, but are you using the right methods in the right manner? Every business is different and you should not be worried about what others are doing. Determine who your customers are and find a way to target them for the best results.
- Chapter 6 – Sales – Some people take orders and some people actually “sell” – if you know how to sell, how to present yourself and what to say, your competition does not stand a chance. The ability to sell separates the average businesses from the exceptional ones.
- Chapter 7 – Customers – Not all customers are the same – learn who they are, which ones you want, how to treat them and how to communicate with them. These are the people that make your business possible. Keep them happy without sacrificing profit.
- Chapter 8 – Employees – One of the hardest aspects of this industry is finding, interviewing, hiring, training, motivating and keeping the best employees. without good employees your business is in big trouble. This section teaches you how to find the best people, keep them productive and loyal and keep them with your company for a long time.
- Chapter 9 – Systems – Your business will never become a “company” until you create written systems for your business that ensures that all tasks are being done the same way by everyone at all times. This is your business and everyone who works for you should be doing things your way, the right way at all times. This section shows you how to create systems and gives examples of different systems you need for your business.
- Chapter 10 – Residential vs. Commercial – There is a difference between the two whether you are providing maintenance or construction services. Learn how to find them, advertise, estimate, bid and keep them. Having a strong mix of both types of clients is a formula for your success.
PLUS… The Bonus Materials, Examples & Templates!
- 33 Direct Mail Letters
- Commercial Property Proposal
- High End Residential Property Proposal
- Residential Mowing Estimate & Contract In One
- Detailed Service Contract
- Daily Route Sheet Example
- Monthly Property Evaluation Example
- Detailed Company Handbook
- Craigslist Ads for Field Employees
- Craigslist Ad for Office Manager
- Interview Questions for Field Employees
- Interview Questions for Office Manager
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Employment Application
- Subcontractor Agreement
- Hundreds of Business System Examples
- 12 Month Marketing Calendar
- Site Inspection Template
- Advertising Examples
- 101 Ways to Grow & Improve Your Business
- Commercial Property Manual with Examples
- Direct Mail Advertising Instructions to Generate 6 Figures in New Revenue
No Waiting! Receive via E-mail As Soon As You Order!